The team at Boxotel is ready to welcome you for your next visit in Montreal!
** Outdoor Spa is reopening on March 26 ! **
Rest assured that all stages of your stay will be as safe as pleasant. We have taken all the necessary measures following the guidelines and procedures put in place by government authorities as well as best practices in our industry. We will apply the strictest sanitary measures to protect our customers and employees.
- Apply strict protocols to clean/disinfect every room after check-out and before the next check-in
- Installation of a protective screen at the reception.
- Frequent hand-washing mandatory: you will find disinfectant gel dispenser at the entrance
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our high-touch areas, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, room keys, elevator buttons, door handles…
- Cleaning service will no longer be offered (cleaning kit will be provided) and garbage bins will be placed on each floor to discard your bags of waste)
We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Regarding the hotel’s services:
Front Desk : Please note that our team is available from 10AM to 6PM - please advise us if your estimated time of arrival is after 6pm.
* Reopening on March 26 * The rooftop terrace and jacuzzi will be open everyday from 9am to 9 pm.
The dry sauna, steam bath and mini-gym remain temporarily closed for your safety.
For any assistance regarding a reservation please contact us by phone at 514-281-0202 or by email at email@example.com.